Google

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Delicious taste of Indian food and variety of Indian spices

Indian food has got so much of varieties in it. I f you see the food variations throughout India then you will see four major varieties in Indian food. North Indian Food, South Indian Food, East Indian Food and West Indian Food. Just like we have different castes, languages, traditions so we do we have different food varieties.

We all know that world is crazy about delicious Indian food. People love Indian food for its variety of spices. In fact I can say that, we have so many spices that, other countries don’t even have so many of dishes with them. My name is Chandnee Khandelwal. I am very found of cooking so i keep trying new dishes at home and just thought why not share all those recipes with you all. I will try and post a few recipes on daily basis. So just stop by and check out for the latest recipes. You can also subscribe to my Recipe Feeds.

No comments: